Scout has worked on a variety of promotional events for numerous clients. We are ready to handle all stages of organisation and event management from start to finish, or work on a selection of tasks pertaining to the event, or series of events, depending, of course, on what the client in question requires of us. Regarding the organisation of the event, we are able to provide a range of event services.
EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Creating a fresh concept for the launch or promotional event
- Arranging the venue or location for the event
- Managing the client’s budget for the event, which includes sourcing quotes from various external suppliers
- Liaising with all chosen suppliers (e.g. caterers, staff, AV, venue management, lighting, live music, flowers etc.)
- Identifying key guests to be invited
- Designing and sending out all Save the Date messages, invitations and RSVP reminders
- Collating the event’s guest list
- Managing the guest RSVP list
- Creation of ‘goodie bags’ and/or media packs for guests
Regarding the event itself
It’s possible for our company’s representatives to be on hand during the proceedings. Here’s what we offer:
- A meet-and-greet for guests at the door
- On-site support
- Event management during the function
- Distribution of goodie bags and/or media packs at close
As a promotional company, Scout has collaborated on events for numerous clients, such as opening functions, media launches, trade launches and press visits, and we have a track record of successful launches for businesses and ventures.
In addition to supporting retail clients on the PR front, we also offer specialised event PR support to major national and regional events, such as 100% Design South Africa, The Good Food & Wine Show and The Cape Town Art Fair. This means that we are well-versed in the fast-paced, time-sensitive nature of events and are best placed to understand and anticipate your needs.